What is Cystitis?
Cystitis is inflammation of the urinary bladder. Patient may get lot of pus cells in urine, sometimes with blood in urine and experience lower abdominal pain while passing urine. In this the inner wall of bladder is thickened and may show trabeculations.
Questions and answers on "Cystitis"
Health resources related to Cystitis
- Cystitis tamoxifin esential oils
- Treatment of bullous cystitis
- Interstitisl cystitis and anal itch
- Cystitis interstitial symptoms left side aching
- Is smz tmp ds used in the treatment of cystitis, acute bacterial ?
- Can durezol cause cystitis
- Cystitis connected to tonsillitis
- Noninfectious cystitis irritation of the bladder
- Hamster cystitis smelly urine
- What causes mild cystitis with prostatic calcification