What is Cystic hygroma?
Cystic hygroma is a congenital translucent swelling in neck of infants. It is filled with clear fluid rich in cholesterol crystals.
Questions and answers on "Cystic hygroma"
Health resources related to Cystic hygroma
- Cystic hygroma what are the chances of having two babies
- Cystic hygroma hydantoin
- Cystic hygroma armpit
- Septated cystic hygroma with hydrops
- Fetal cystic hygroma
- Cippro causing fetal cystic hygroma
- Fetal cystic hygroma causes
- Cystic hygroma and fetal hydrops in previous preganacy can it repeat
- Symptoms of cystic hygroma
- Symptoms of cystic hygroma in fetus