What is Cushing's syndrome?
Cushing's syndrome describes the signs and symptoms associated with prolonged exposure to inappropriately high levels of the hormone cortisol. This can be caused by taking glucocorticoid drugs, or diseases that result in excess cortisol, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), or CRH levels.
Questions and answers on "Cushing's syndrome"
Health resources related to Cushing's syndrome
- Diagnosis of cushing's syndrome
- I am suffering from cushing's syndrome, ectopic, can i take de sone la?
- Cushing's syndrome tongue macroglossia
- Symptoms of cushing's syndrome
- Drugs/medication for cushing's syndrome
- Will dexacen 4 treat cushing's syndrome, exogenous ?
- Is solurex used in the treatment of cushing's syndrome, ectopic ?
- Cushing's syndrome causes
- Holy basil and cushing's syndrome
- Treatment and cure for cushing's syndrome