What is Crouzon syndrome?
Craniosynostosis with broad forehead, ocular hypertelorism, exophthalmos, beaked nose, and hypoplasia of the maxilla; autosomal dominant inheritance, caused by mutation in the fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 gene (FGFR2) on chromosome 10q. Crouzon syndrome with acanthosis nigricans is due to mutation in the fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 gene (FGFR3) on 4p.
Questions and answers on "Crouzon syndrome"
Health resources related to Crouzon syndrome
- Crouzon syndrome causes
- Diagnosis of crouzon syndrome
- How crouzon syndrome affects movement
- Crouzon syndrome activities daily basis difficulties
- Crouzon syndrome radiology
- Symptoms of crouzon syndrome
- Treatment and cure for crouzon syndrome
- Drugs/medication for crouzon syndrome
- How crouzon syndrome affects the body