Coronary artery spasm
What is Coronary artery spasm?
Coronary vasospasm is a form of myocardial infarction caused by constricted blood vessels vasospasm affecting the coronary circulation. It can occur in multiple territories of the heart and is separate to coronary disease.
It can cause Prinzmetal's angina.
It can occur in multiple vessels.
Atropine has been used to treat the condition.
Questions and answers on "Coronary artery spasm"
Health resources related to Coronary artery spasm
- Peyronies disease coronary artery spasm
- Coronary artery spasm and dermatologist
- Diagnosis of coronary artery spasm
- Coronary artery spasm causes
- Life expectancy of patients with coronary artery spasm
- Symptoms of coronary artery spasm
- Drugs/medication for coronary artery spasm
- Treatment and cure for coronary artery spasm