What is Contact dermatitis?
Contact dermatitis is inflammation of the skin that occurs when you come into contact with a particular substance. Contact dermatitis is a type of eczema (allergic inflammation of the skin) that can cause red, itchy and scaly skin, and sometimes burning and stinging. It leads to your skin becoming blistered, dry and cracked. It can affect any part of the body but most commonly affects the hands.
Questions and answers on "Contact dermatitis"
Health resources related to Contact dermatitis
- What does it mean when contact dermatitis
- Drugs/medication for uncontrolled contact dermatitis
- Treat contact dermatitis with nystatin
- Prednisone for contact dermatitis
- Is paraffin good for contact dermatitis
- Have contact dermatitis red bumps on chest and stomach treatment
- How to get rid of chronic contact dermatitis scrotum
- Diagnosis of airborne contact dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis under the eye
- Steroid cream for contact dermatitis