What is Contact allergy?
Contact dermatitis is a type of skin inflammation (dermatitis).
It results from exposure to allergens (allergic contact dermatitis) or irritants (irritant contact dermatitis). Phototoxic dermatitis occurs when the allergen or irritant is activated by sunlight.
Questions and answers on "Contact allergy"
Health resources related to Contact allergy
- Treatment and cure for skin contact allergy
- Treatment and cure for contact allergy
- Contact allergy causes
- Drugs/medication for contact allergy
- Diagnosis of skin contact allergy
- Drugs/medication for skin contact allergy
- Symptoms of contact allergy
- Skin contact allergy causes
- Symptoms of skin contact allergy
- Diagnosis of contact allergy