What is Consanguinity?
Consanguinity is an English term denoting that peoples are descened from same ancestor. These peoples if marry together they are more likely to suffers from many genetic disease as hemophilia , thalassemia and many blood disorders.
Questions and answers on "Consanguinity"
Health resources related to Consanguinity
- Treatment and cure for consanguinity
- Problems of consanguinity marriage
- Whats wrong with consanguinity
- Suggest treatment for girl child born through consanguinity marriage
- Symptoms of consanguinity
- Drugs/medication for consanguinity
- How can one overcome the problems of consanguinity
- Consanguinity causes
- Diagnosis of consanguinity