Congenital hearing loss
What is Congenital hearing loss?
It is hearing loss present since birth. It can be either hereditary or it could be causes in the womb ( in utero ) or causes at the time of birth. Apart from heriditary causes, other causes include prematurely born baby , Intrauterine infections , birth asphyxia , Newborn jaundice , certain medication etc.
Questions and answers on "Congenital hearing loss"
Health resources related to Congenital hearing loss
- Treatment and cure for congenital hearing loss
- Symptoms of congenital hearing loss
- Ayurvedic treatments for congenital hearing loss
- Drugs/medication for congenital hearing loss
- Congenital hearing loss treatment
- Are prometrium and progesterone recommended to treat congenital hearing loss
- Congenital hearing loss causes
- Diagnosis of congenital hearing loss