What is Cone dystrophy?
A cone dystrophy is an inherited ocular disorder characterized by the loss of cone cells, the photoreceptors responsible for both central and color vision.
Questions and answers on "Cone dystrophy"
Health resources related to Cone dystrophy
- Rod cone dystrophy symptoms
- Medicine to help rod cone dystrophy
- Case study cone dystrophy in children
- Rod cone dystrophy ayurvedic treatments
- Treatment for cone dystrophy
- Whether cone dystrophy is heriditory
- Rod cone dystrophy treatment india
- Retinal cone dystrophy
- Treatment for rod cone dystrophy
- Cone dystrophy treat stem cell
Recent questions on Cone dystrophy
Related Lab Tests