What is Concussion?
Concussion is a brain injury resulting from a blow to the head. It can be most commonly sustained during sports. The symptoms are a headache, nausea and vomiting and visual disturbance.
Questions and answers on "Concussion"
Health resources related to Concussion
- Major concussion treatment
- Are there alternative therapies for concussion
- Marijuana brain bleed concussion
- Concussion symptoms nose bleed
- Mild concussion symptoms treatment
- Concussion symptoms days later
- Pressure behind eye post concussion
- How to know if you have a concussion
- Concussion and air travel
- Minor concussion headache feels dizzy