What is Color blindness?
Color blindness is the inability or decreased ability to see color, or perceive color differences, under normal lighting conditions. Color blindness affects a significant percentage of the population.
Questions and answers on "Color blindness"
Health resources related to Color blindness
- History of color blindness
- What is color blindness and what causes it
- Chemotherapy and color blindness
- Symptoms of red green color blindness
- Color blindness curable
- Handling color blindness condition
- When was color blindness discovered
- Child cannot recognize colors diagnosed with mild color blindness
- Can you treat color blindness
- Does color blindness cause impotency