What is Coloboma?
Coloboma is a hole in one of the structures of the eye, such as the iris, retina, choroid, or optic disc and is present from birth, occurs in one eye or both eyes. Depending on the size of it,there can be poor vision to vision loss.There is no treatment for visual impairment caused by coloboma at present, contact lenses can be used later in life,and glasses can be used to help with vision problems
Questions and answers on "Coloboma"
Health resources related to Coloboma
- Symptoms of upper eyelid coloboma
- Diagnosis of Coloboma
- Treatment and cure for upper eyelid coloboma
- Drugs/medication for upper eyelid coloboma
- Coloboma of lower eyelid
- Drugs/medication for Coloboma
- Coloboma causes
- Symptoms of Coloboma
- Treatment and cure for Coloboma
- Diagnosis of upper eyelid coloboma