What is Colloid cyst?
A colloid cyst of the third ventricle is a benign epithelial lined cyst with characteristic imaging features.They can present with acute and profound hydrocephalus. Colloid cysts account for 0.5-3% of primary brain tumours and 15-20% of intraventricular masses.
Questions and answers on "Colloid cyst"
Health resources related to Colloid cyst
- Symptoms of ventricular colloid cyst
- Treatment and cure for ventricular colloid cyst
- What causes recurring colloid cyst
- Diagnosis of colloid cyst
- Drugs/medication for ventricular colloid cyst
- Treatment and cure for colloid cyst
- Drugs/medication for colloid cyst
- Colloid cyst surgery recovery
- Diagnosis of ventricular colloid cyst
- Colloid cyst causes