What is Collagenous colitis?
Colitis occurring mostly in middle-aged women and characterized by persistent watery diarrhea and a deposit of a band of collagen beneath the basement membrane of colon surface epithelium.
Questions and answers on "Collagenous colitis"
Health resources related to Collagenous colitis
- Is collagenous colitis dangerous
- Treatment and cure for collagenous colitis
- What is collagenous colitis
- Symptoms of microscopic collagenous colitis
- Collagenous colitis causes
- Fatigue achy collagenous colitis malignant melanoma
- Ayurvedic medicine for collagenous colitis and lymphocytic colitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic collagenous colitis
- Collagenous colitis canker sores
- Collagenous colitis multiple sclerosis
Recent questions on Collagenous colitis