What is Cold?
Cold is viral infection of upper respiratory tract which primarily affects the nose. Symptoms include cough,sore throat,runny nose,sneezing and fever which usually resolve in seven to ten days sometimes lasting up to 3 weeks. Over 200 virus strains are known to cause cold. Primary method of prevention is by hand washing & wearing face masks.No cure for cold exists but the symptoms can be treated.
Questions and answers on "Cold"
Health resources related to Cold
- Constant cold sneezing fatigue viral infection
- Light headed cold sweats symptoms
- Medical symptoms diagnosis cold hand and arm
- Feel cold and vomiting free doctor questions
- Medication to knock you out cold
- Quitting weed cold turkey
- Cold hands 5 year old fever
- Chest cold make heart hurt
- Wht is the cause and treatment for cold
- Cold sweat and burping