What is Coeliac?
It is a malabsorption syndrome in which there is allergy to gluten. It is a gluten sensitive enteropathy. There is reversal of ileal and jejunal folds with jejunisation of the ileum.
Questions and answers on "Coeliac"
Health resources related to Coeliac
- Patients with coeliac disease
- Have i got coeliac disease
- Ttg test coeliac disease
- Does coeliac disease run in families
- Alcohol and coeliac disease
- Symptoms of coeliac disease in adults
- Treatment and cure for coeliac
- If you have coeliac will it affect gamma gt?
- Diagnosis of coeliac
- Coeliac disease anal skin tag