Cloth allergy

Questions and answers on "Cloth allergy"

Dear Sir,
My name is XXXXXXX and I am suffering from cronic urticaria from last 6-7 years.
my treatment running at Post graduate institute,...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for writing in.

Chronic urticaria is very problematic long lasting condition. We speak of prevention here and to find a...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

dr, my skin becomes so black speciallly face and my back side becomes so itchy and it has lots of small red points (not know exact word) which are...

doctor1 MD

Thanks for query,
It seems that you have dermatitis,
It may be due to some cloth allergy.
Take some anti histamines and apply Vaseline on...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Cloth allergy

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Medical Topics