What is Chronic rhinitis?
A protracted sluggish inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane; in the later stages the mucous membrane with its glands may be thickened (hypertrophic rhinitis) or thinned (atrophic rhinitis).
Questions and answers on "Chronic rhinitis"
Health resources related to Chronic rhinitis
- Diagnosis of chronic rhinitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic rhinitis
- Chronic rhinitis and ear blockage
- Chronic rhinitis and antihypertensive drugs
- Cure for chronic rhinitis
- Symptoms of chronic rhinitis
- Chronic rhinitis causes
- Chronic rhinitis nasal drip thick mucus palpitations related
- Drugs/medication for chronic rhinitis
- Chronic rhinitis decreased hearing will nasal spray clear this up