Chronic paresthesia

Questions and answers on "Chronic paresthesia"

Hello Doctor,

I'm a 19 year old male and have recently been suffering from crawling sensations (formication?) in my hands and feet, accompanied by...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for posting your query.

You seem to have Paresthesia, an abnormal sensation of the skin, such as numbness, tingling,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Chronic paresthesia

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.