What is Chronic appendicitis?
Fibrous adhesions, scarring, or deformity of the appendix following subsidence of acute appendicitis; fibrous obliteration of the distal lumen is not abnormal in older persons; term frequently used to refer to repeated mild attacks of acute appendicitis.
Questions and answers on "Chronic appendicitis"
Health resources related to Chronic appendicitis
- Chronic appendicitis for years
- Chronic appendicitis in children
- Drugs/medication for chronic appendicitis
- Symptoms of chronic appendicitis
- Chronic appendicitis pain
- How is chronic appendicitis treated
- What doctor to consult for chronic appendicitis
- Does chronic appendicitis feels like needle poking
- Treatment and cure for chronic appendicitis
- Diagnosis of chronic appendicitis