Chronic anovulation

Questions and answers on "Chronic anovulation"

my age-26
height- 5.3'

i have been trying to conceive from past one year.i have got my testing done and have been told that m...

doctor1 MD

Hi and Welcome to HCM
Letroz and Duphastan will help in ovulation.
Obimet is given to reduce insulin levels which will cause ovulation problems....

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

i am married and trying to conceive, unfortunately not yet. we consult a doctor scaned my wifes vagina , she having regular periods, no sugar,...

doctor1 MD

PCOS is a common disorder in women of reproductive age, affecting 5–10% of premenopausal women.Women with this syndrome may present with...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Wife has had dry blood in her vagina for over one month. What could it be?

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Are you talking of constant menstrual flow?

Detailed Answer:
HI and thanks so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about what...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Chronic anovulation

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Lab Tests
Related Procedures
Related Medical Topics