What is Chondrocalcinosis?
Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate (CPPD) crystal deposition disease, also known as chondrocalcinosis, pseudogout and pyrophosphate arthropathy is a rheumatologic disorder with varied symptoms and signs arising from the accumulation of crystals of calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate in the connective tissues. The knee joint is the most commonly affected.
Questions and answers on "Chondrocalcinosis"
Health resources related to Chondrocalcinosis
- Diet for chondrocalcinosis
- What causes chondrocalcinosis
- Chondrocalcinosis testosterone
- Chondrocalcinosis causes
- Chondrocalcinosis of the hip joints
- Chondrocalcinosis knee joint
- Chondrocalcinosis knee treatment
- Treatment and cure for chondrocalcinosis
- Chondrocalcinosis treatment therapy
- Dietary help for chondrocalcinosis