What is Cholesteatoma?

Cholesteatoma is an obstructive growth of keratinised cells in the middle part of the ear.

Questions and answers on "Cholesteatoma"

I had ear surgery last year for what the doctor says "cholesteatoma". The day after the surgery, I went to see my surgeon, I asked what was done. He...

doctor1 MD

hello. it is likely that your infection is persistent and i would advice you to meet your ENT doctor again, also ask him if he thinks you need any...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I had an MRI which showed fluid throughout the right mastoid air cells. My doctor wants to me to have a CT scan now to check for a cholesteatoma...

doctor1 MD

MRI is an investigation which shows soft tissue problems such as fluid while CT is done to show bone abnormalities. This is putting in...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Cholesteatoma

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Medical Topics