Chest rash

Questions and answers on "Chest rash"

I get severe rt. sided chest pain that goes through my breast to my back under my shoulder blade and includes my rt. arm and armpit as well about...

doctor1 MD

r u on any medication(medicines/tablets)kindly consult a near by M.D (medicine) physician. u need to be investigated in detail

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi, i m experiencing tightness in throat and chest, heart feels like its pounding,dizzy, pressure in eyes, chest rash that comes and goes, numbness...

doctor1 MD


Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

The symptoms described by could me more of heart related rather than ENT alone. You need to consult a good...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Chest rash

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Procedures
Related Medical Topics