What is Chemical burn?
Chemical burns can be caused by acids or bases that come into contact with tissue. The severity of the burn is related to a number of factors, including the pH of the agent, the concentration of the agent, the length of the contact time, the volume of the offending agent, and the physical form of the agent.
Questions and answers on "Chemical burn"
Health resources related to Chemical burn
- Symptoms of chemical burn on scalp
- How to treat dettol chemical burn
- Egg white face chemical burn
- How to treat chemical burn on gums
- Chemical burn treatment at home
- Magic eraser chemical burn
- Bleach chemical burn on tongue
- Stages of chemical burn
- Minor chemical burn on penis from mouthwash
- Dettol chemical burn