What is Chalazion?
A chalazion is a small bump that appears on your eyelid because of a blocked oil gland. It can develop on the lower or upper eyelid, and it often disappears without treatment in about one month.
Questions and answers on "Chalazion"
Health resources related to Chalazion
- Is it normal to get pus after chalazion surgery
- Chalazion surgery hospitals in philippines
- Fluid retract chalazion
- Do birth control pills cause chalazion
- Diagnosis of chalazion
- Is chalazion is symptoms of hiv
- Treatment and cure for chalazion cyst
- Need the details about chalazion surgery
- Chalazion surgery as teenager
- What is chalazion and what causes it