What is Chain smoking?
Chain Smoking refers to a person who is a chronic smoker. Such individuals consume cigarettes continuously, lighting one cigarette after another. Chain smoking not only affects the individual but also causes passive smoking to the people surrounding them. It is one of the most harmful modes of consuming smoking form of tobacco.
Questions and answers on "Chain smoking"
Health resources related to Chain smoking
- Chain smoking whilst drinking
- Treatment and cure for Chain smoking
- Chain smoking causes
- Does chain smoking cause depression
- Does chain smoking cause cancer
- Chain smoking what a pleasure
- How can alcohol addiction and chain smoking be de-addicted
- What could be done to quit chain smoking and alcoholism
- Drugs/medication for Chain smoking
- Symptoms of Chain smoking