What is Cervical polyp?
It is a small outgrowth arising from cervix(mouth of uterus).It may cause no harm and remain un-noticed by patient and found on routine ex. by a gynecologist.or it may cause heavy bleeding in some.Usually benign in nature . Treatment is removal of polyp and biopsy( histopathological ex.)
Questions and answers on "Cervical polyp"
Health resources related to Cervical polyp
- Recovery after cervical polyp removed
- Bleeding after cervical polyp removal
- Bloated stomach cervical polyp
- Cervical polyp with feelers
- Passing a cervical polyp
- Can cervical polyp cause microscopic hematuria
- Diagnosis of Cervical polyp
- Cervical polyp second trimester pregnancy treatment baby
- Cervical polyp have protien in urine
- Mild dyskaryosis cervical polyp