What is Cervical myelopathy?
Myelopathy refers to pathology of the spinal cord. When due to trauma, it is known as spinal cord injury. When inflammatory, it is known as myelitis. Disease that is vascular in nature is known as vascular myelopathy.
Clinical signs and symptoms depend on which spinal cord level (cervical, thoracic or lumbar) is affected and the extent (anterior, posterior or lateral) of the pathology, and may include:
Differential diagnosis of chronic myelopathy is extensive.
Questions and answers on "Cervical myelopathy"
Health resources related to Cervical myelopathy
- Cervical myelopathy causes
- Cervical myelopathy numb legs
- Cervical myelopathy and lightheadedness
- Cervical myelopathy tight chest
- What kind of doctor for cervical myelopathy
- Cervical myelopathy signs and symptoms
- Treatment and cure for cervical myelopathy
- Cervical myelopathy and breathing issues
- Diagnosis of cervical myelopathy
- Advanced cervical myelopathy