What is Cervical dystonia?
Cervical dystonia is an extremely painful chronic neurological movement disorder causing the neck to involuntarily turn to the left, right, upwards, and/or downwards. The condition is also referred to as spasmodic torticollis.
Questions and answers on "Cervical dystonia"
Health resources related to Cervical dystonia
- Cervical dystonia and adderall
- Cranial cervical dystonia
- Natural cures for cervical dystonia
- Early stages of cervical dystonia
- Cervical dystonia head pressure
- Pillow type for cervical dystonia
- Can dysport cure cervical dystonia ?
- What is torticollis cervical dystonia
- What causes cervical dystonia
- Cervical dystonia pain