What is Cervical dysplasia?
Cervical dysplasia is precancerous change in the lining cells of the cervix of the uterus. Cervical dysplasia is caused by infection with the human papillomavirus (HPV), but other factors also play a role.
Questions and answers on "Cervical dysplasia"
Health resources related to Cervical dysplasia
- Uterine cervical dysplasia causes
- Can cervical dysplasia cause infertility
- Can cervical dysplasia be contracted through saliva
- High grade cervical dysplasia exercise
- Drugs/medication for Cervical dysplasia
- Cervical dysplasia and nutrition
- Cone procedure for cervical dysplasia
- Different stages of cervical dysplasia
- Cryotherapy for cervical dysplasia
- Symptoms of uterine cervical dysplasia
Recent questions on Cervical dysplasia
Related Disease & Conditions
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics