What is Cervical cancer?
Cancer that forms in tissues of the cervix (the organ connecting the uterus and vagina). It is usually a slow-growing cancer that may not have symptoms but can be found with regular Pap tests (a procedure in which cells are scraped from the cervix and looked at under a microscope). Cervical cancer is almost always caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection.
Questions and answers on "Cervical cancer"
Health resources related to Cervical cancer
- Chances of cervical cancer returning
- Symptoms of inoperable cervical cancer
- Thesis related to cervical cancer
- Cervical cancer does it make you sleepy
- Sample case study for cervical cancer
- Mushy uterus and cervical cancer
- Cervical cancer cause mood swings
- Laptops and cervical cancer
- Cervical cancer and tailbone pain
- Cervical cancer chances of survival