What is Cerebral edema?
Cerebral edema is accumulation of fluid in the cerebrum of brain. Cerebrum is the largest and anterior most part of the brain. Fluid accumulation occurs most commonly due to injury to the brain.
Questions and answers on "Cerebral edema"
Health resources related to Cerebral edema
- Does cerebral edema hurt
- Treatment and cure for cerebral edema
- What is mild diffuse cerebral edema
- What is the meaning of mild diffuse cerebral edema
- Symptoms of cerebral edema
- Drugs/medication for cerebral edema
- Mild diffuse cerebral edema
- I am suffering from cerebral edema, can i take zema pak?
- Cerebral edema hyperventilation
- What is mild cerebral edema