What is Cerebral aneurysm?
Cerebral aneurysm is a vascular disorder characterised by dilatation of the cerebral vessels. Aneurysm are common in the region of circle of Willis and it can rupture leading to cerebral hemorrhage.
Questions and answers on "Cerebral aneurysm"
Health resources related to Cerebral aneurysm
- Cerebral aneurysm and itchy ear
- Smoking pot after a cerebral aneurysm operation
- Treatment and cure for ruptured cerebral aneurysm
- Cerebral aneurysm causes
- Coiling of cerebral aneurysm
- Cerebral aneurysm weight gain
- Medical hypotensive therapy cerebral aneurysm
- Symptoms of ruptured cerebral aneurysm
- Diagnosis of ruptured cerebral aneurysm
- Symptoms of cerebral aneurysm