What is Cellulitis?
Cellulitis is a localized or diffuse inflammation of connective tissue, caused by bacteria, with severe inflammation of dermal and subcutaneous layers of the skin. Cellulitis can be caused by normal skin flora or by exogenous bacteria, and often occurs where the skin has previously been broken: cracks in the skin, cuts, blisters, burns, insect bites, and surgical wounds.
Questions and answers on "Cellulitis"
Health resources related to Cellulitis
- After cellulitis how to treat severe edema in my legs
- Chronic cellulitis infection causes
- Warm compresses for cellulitis
- Iv treatment for cellulitis
- Cellulitis discolouration
- Staph infection and cellulitis
- Pain after cellulitis
- Facial cellulitis along jawline from abscess
- Can i take a + d cracked skin relief for cellulitis ?
- Does coconut oil work for cellulitis