What is Celiac disease?
Celiac disease is an immune disease in which people can't eat gluten because it will damage their small intestine. If you have celiac disease and eat foods with gluten, your immune system responds by damaging the small intestine. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley.
Questions and answers on "Celiac disease"
Health resources related to Celiac disease
- Pancreatitis and celiac disease
- Does celiac disease cause nausea
- Mitochondria disease and celiac disease
- Seborrheic dermatitis and celiac disease
- Sebhorrea and celiac disease
- Celiac disease in children
- Celiac disease children behavior
- Celiac disease and nail growth
- Foods not to eat with celiac disease
- Celiac disease eye problems