What is Cavernous hemangioma?
' Blood vessel malformation (hemangioma) with large blood-filled spaces orcavities. They can arise virtually anywhere in the body and are considered to be benign masses. Unlike the capillary hemangiomas, they can be disfiguring and do not tend to regress. They are potentially life threatening and can bleed, and therefore should be evaluated and followed by your physician.
Questions and answers on "Cavernous hemangioma"
Health resources related to Cavernous hemangioma
- Diagnosis of cavernous hemangioma
- Treatment and cure for cavernous hemangioma
- Liver cavernous hemangioma symptoms
- Symptoms of cavernous hemangioma
- Cavernous hemangioma in the thigh treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for cavernous hemangioma
- What causes cavernous hemangioma
- Cavernous hemangioma on right thigh treatment
- Cavernous hemangioma liver and lupus
- Cavernous hemangioma covered by hair