What is Cataract?
It is a eye lens opacification due to accumulation of waste product and oxidation of lens material. It is mainly posterior subcapsular type,either congenital or due to metabolic disorders.
Questions and answers on "Cataract"
Health resources related to Cataract
- Renolen eye drops recommended to protect cataract
- Is 18080 high for cataract surgery
- Care plan for cataract
- What vitamin and minerals deficient in cataract
- Cataract operation in borivali
- What treatment should a diabetic take for cataract
- History of cataract treatment
- Child suffering from cataract advised for surgery what to do
- Any alternate way to cure cataract other than operation
- Symptoms of medium sized cataract