What is Carotid stenosis?
Carotid stenosis is a narrowing or constriction of the inner surface (lumen) of the carotid artery, usually caused by atherosclerosis.
Questions and answers on "Carotid stenosis"
Health resources related to Carotid stenosis
- Drugs/medication for carotid stenosis
- Grade 3 carotid stenosis
- Carotid stenosis recommendations
- Treatment and cure for carotid stenosis
- Castor oil carotid stenosis
- Can carotid stenosis cause headaches
- Diagnosis of carotid stenosis
- Natural treatment for carotid stenosis
- Right carotid stenosis with right arm numbness
- Carotid stenosis treatment guidelines