What is Cardiomyopathy?
Disease of the myocardium. As a disease classification, the term is used in several different senses, but is limited by the World Health Organization to: “Primary disease process of heart muscle in absence of a known underlying etiology” when referring to idiopathic cardiomyopathy.
Questions and answers on "Cardiomyopathy"
Health resources related to Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy dry heaving people
- Can prevent cardiomyopathy by adopting a healthy diet
- Treatment and cure for cardiomyopathy
- Positive prognosis for cardiomyopathy
- Are there any tips to prevent cardiomyopathy
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and pregnancy
- Cardiomyopathy survival rates
- Doctors who treat cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy newborn
- Is nutrilite is good for cardiomyopathy