What is Cancer symptoms?
The symptoms will depend on where the cancer is, how big it is, and how much it affects the organs or tissues. As a cancer grows, it can begin to push on nearby organs, blood vessels, and nerves. A cancer may also cause symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness (fatigue), or weight loss, unusual bleeding or discharge, sores that do not heal, indigestion or trouble swallowing.
Questions and answers on "Cancer symptoms"
Health resources related to Cancer symptoms
- Coccyx cancer symptoms
- Vocal cord cancer symptoms
- Last months of cancer symptoms
- Final stages food pipe cancer symptoms
- Mouth cancer symptoms
- Cancer symptoms after myomectomy
- Osteosarcoma cancer symptoms
- Do antibiotics ease cancer symptoms
- Upper eyelid cancer symptoms
- Cancer symptoms in 13 year olds