What is Bunion?
A hallux abducto valgus deformity, commonly called a bunion, is a deformity characterized by lateral deviation of the great toe, often erroneously described as an enlargement of bone or tissue around the joint at the head of the big toe.
Questions and answers on "Bunion"
Health resources related to Bunion
- Less invasive bunion surgery
- Tips on healing from bunion surgery
- Swelling and bunion on my leg
- Bunion guard gel protector
- Keyhole bunion surgery
- How to ease bunion pain
- Am i getting a bunion
- Little toe bunion surgery
- Bunion surgery scar placement
- Obese with pain in the toe bunion formed correct diagnosis