What is Bullous pemphigoid?
Bullous pemphigoid is an acute or chronic autoimmune skin disease, involving the formation of blisters, more appropriately known as bullae, at the space between the skin layers epidermis and dermis. It is classified as a type II hypersensitivity reaction. The disease may be acute, but typically will wax and wane.Treatments include class I topical steroids (clobetasol, halobetasol, etc.)
Questions and answers on "Bullous pemphigoid"
Health resources related to Bullous pemphigoid
- Bullous pemphigoid is throbbing
- Bullous pemphigoid treatment with imuran
- Kerala ayurvedic medicine for bullous pemphigoid
- Bullous pemphigoid and tired feeling
- Drugs/medication for bullous pemphigoid
- Cures for bullous pemphigoid
- Treatment and cure for bullous pemphigoid
- Bullous pemphigoid healed changing my diet
- Reishi mushrooms and bullous pemphigoid
- Bullous pemphigoid food intake