What is Bulimia nervosa?
Bulimia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating and purging, or consuming a large amount of food in a short amount of time followed by an attempt to rid oneself of the food consumed (purging), typically by vomiting,taking a laxative, diuretic, or stimulant, and/or excessive exercise, because of an extensive concern for body weight.
Questions and answers on "Bulimia nervosa"
Health resources related to Bulimia nervosa
- Treatment and cure for bulimia nervosa
- What are the causes of bulimia nervosa
- Psychological causes of bulimia nervosa
- Drugs/medication for bulimia nervosa
- Warning signs of bulimia nervosa
- Article on bulimia nervosa
- Best bulimia nervosa program
- Over the counter treatment for bulimia nervosa
- What is the treatment for bulimia nervosa
- Articles on bulimia nervosa