What is Bruise?
Bruise also called a contusion , is a type of hematoma of tissue in which capillaries and sometimes venules are damaged by trauma, allowing blood to seep, hemorrhage, or extravasate into the surrounding interstitial tissues.
Questions and answers on "Bruise"
Health resources related to Bruise
- What does yellow green bruise close to the nipple indicate
- Mosquito bite bruise babys ear
- Bruise from car accident low stomach
- Treatment and cure for lumpy bruise
- Bruise circular pattern growing darker
- Bruise and lump groin female
- Really bad bruise that does not hurt
- Pain in the ankles with swelling bruise and blisters treatment
- White lump bruise swelling
- Bruise on chest for no reason