What is Brucellosis?
Infectious diseases caused by the bacteria Brucella melitensis biovars, characterized by fever, sweating, weakness, orchitis, aches, and pains, and transmitted to humans by direct contact with diseased animals or through ingestion of infected meat, milk, or cheese, and particularly hazardous to veterinarians, farmers, and slaughterhouse workers; although some crossing over by species may occur, Brucella melitensis, Brucella melitensis biovar abortus, Brucella melitensis biovar canis, and Brucella melitensis biovar suis characteristically affect goats, cattle, dogs, and swine, respectively.
Questions and answers on "Brucellosis"
Health resources related to Brucellosis
- Serum brucellosis causes
- Brucellosis causes
- Drugs/medication for brucellosis
- Treatment and cure for brucellosis
- Drugs/medication for serum brucellosis
- I want to know about ayurvedic treatment for brucellosis
- Natural cures for brucellosis
- Treatment and cure for serum brucellosis
- Brucellosis hashimoto thyroiditis
- Brucellosis and mouth sores