Brown blisters

Questions and answers on "Brown blisters"

Hi, I need to speak to a urologist as recently I have noticed strange markings appear on my penis.

The markings appear to be whitish to light brown blisters...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for the query.
They look like infection and need a course of antibiotics.
Kindly consult your doctor.
I would be happy to answer further...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Brown blisters

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Medical Topics