What is Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis is a disease state defined by localized, irreversible dilation of part of the bronchial tree caused by destruction of the muscle and elastic tissue. It is classified as an obstructive lung disease, along with emphysema, bronchitis, asthma, and cystic fibrosis.
Questions and answers on "Bronchiectasis"
Health resources related to Bronchiectasis
- Symptoms of post tubercular bronchiectasis
- Bronchiectasis heart palpitations
- Inhaled antibiotics for bronchiectasis
- Diagnosis of post tubercular bronchiectasis
- Pathophysiology of bronchiectasis
- Treatment and cure for central bronchiectasis
- Cures for bronchiectasis
- Diagnosis of central bronchiectasis
- Exacerbation of bronchiectasis
- Lichen sclerosus bronchiectasis