What is Breech presentation?
Presentation of any part of the pelvic extremity of the fetus, the nates, knees, or feet; more properly only of the nates; frank breech presentation occurs when the fetus presents by the pelvic extremity; the thighs may be flexed and the legs extended over the anterior surfaces of the body; in full breech presentation, the thighs may be flexed on the abdomen and the legs upon the thighs; and in footling presentation, foot presentation, the feet may be the lowest part; in incomplete foot presentation, incomplete knee presentation, one leg may retain the position that is typical of one of the above-mentioned presentations, while the other foot or knee may present.
Questions and answers on "Breech presentation"
Health resources related to Breech presentation
- Diagnosis of complete breech presentation
- Ultrasound shows baby with breech presentation did flunar harm baby
- Tiffa scan breech presentation
- Breech presentation and delivery
- Treatment and cure for breech presentation
- Symptoms of breech presentation
- Symptoms of complete breech presentation
- Breech presentation at 36 weeks
- Herbal treatment for breech presentation
- Drugs/medication for complete breech presentation